Powerful Modules to Help Your Trucking Business Scale
Move ahead of the competition and get more done with our TMS modules for Fleet Manager and Logistics Manager.
ACE & ACI e-Manifest
Easily create, submit, and manage e-manifests.
- Easy to use menus with point and click options
- Provide confirmation and acceptance directly within the software
- Access rejection details for the easy correction and resubmission of e-Manifests
Allows for the automated export of customers, vendors, invoices, carrier receipts and Owner Operator payroll.
- Automatic and seamless updating
- Reduced accounting costs
- Reduced data entry errors
- Accurate Payroll and Invoicing
Standardize and automate the Fuel Surcharge Process
- When the freight is brokered out, the FSC paid to the carrier can also be estimated and actualized
- Set up Breakthrough Fuel Surcharge rates on Customer and Outside Carrier profiles
- Use installed Mileage software to calculate the miles on Orders and contracts to provide estimates on BTF rates
Datadis by MIR-RT
Manage your assets more efficiently with a module powered by MIR-RT's Datadis, a comprehensive maintenance solution
- Update your Fleet Manager Trucks and Trailers with information provided directly from your Datadis software
- Information in Fleet Manager updates automatically - no need to update in two places!
- View maintenance information in Fleet Manager so you always know the real time state of your assets
Scan and manage important documents in your Fleet or Logistics software
- Generate and send invoices simultaneously with Invoice Renditioning, powered by Document Imaging module
- Search by user-defined names and titles
- Implement convenient short-cuts through hotkeys
Get unparalleled operational, transportation management, and EDI communication capabilities.
- Stop wasting time manually entering all your load information
- Easily see any load changes at a field level, at a glance and in real time as your customer is making them
- Eliminate check-call requests or updating load statuses in separate systems
Reliably, securely, and efficiently connects shippers, carriers, and freight brokers. Track and trace the movement of your loads 24/7.
- Provides on-line order entry, tracking and tracing
- Automatically updates Fleet Manager Professional
- Can be branded to look and feel like your website
Freight Assist - POD
Empower your customers to retrieve, view and print documents through Freight Assist.
- Proof of Delivery
- Customs Documentation
- Order Confirmation, and more.
Real-time integration to popular Freight Tracking vendors
- Real-time integration with Freight Tracking vendors
- Use Trip Event information to update shipment information with Freight Tracking partners
- Add and Manage your own Freight Tracking customers through an easy-to-use interface
Manage intermodal brokerage processes efficiently
- Quickly enter the customer order and provide the origin to final destination
- Conveniently select which type of intermodal service (movement) is applicable – door to door, door to door (rail only), door to ramp, ramp to door, ramp to ramp
- Generate a contract from an Intermodal Order and connect information from all levels of the process for each leg of the shipment’s movement
Seamless integration of data between Fleet Manager Professional and industry-leading mileage calculation software PC*Miler and Pro Miles
- Real-time visual display mapping of truck locations/routes
- ETA/Distance to a point
- Calculate the distance between two or more points for rating or dispatch
- Get accurate rates per mile for payroll
Onboard carriers with ease
- Carrier on boarding integration – ensures that new carriers created in RMIS will also be created in Fleet/Logistics Manager at the same time
- Automatically update carrier profile information in RMIS and have the same information update in your Fleet/Logistics Manager software
- Ensure all your carrier information is up-to-date without needing to do data entry in two separate applications
Integrate with the telematics provider of your choice to improve efficiencies through increased automation.
- Eliminate unnecessary calls to drivers by viewing the exact location of trucks and Estimated Time of Arrival in real time directly in Fleet Manager
- Integrated messaging and workflow help keep drivers up-to-date anywhere and at any time, allowing you to meet the demands of the marketplace.
- Reduce unproductive stops, change or re-route loads, and improve customer service
Conveniently view trailer sensor data and gain real-time visibility of the location of each trailer.
- Gain real-time visibility of the location of each of your trailers.
- View trailer sensor data within the TMS.
- Support for reefers, including two-way communication.
Enjoy the benefits of TruckRight's driver onboarding and management tools in your Fleet Manager software
- Retrieve important driver data from TruckRight like passport information, payroll information and basic information
- No need to maintain two systems - TruckRight automatically updates Fleet Manager driver profiles with relevant information
- Review driver candidates and easily create new driver profiles in your TMS without extra data entry