About Telematics Module
By implementing the Fleet Manager Telematics Module, you get the seamless integration of Fleet Manager Professional with the eligible telematics provider of your choice. We have partnered with industry leading providers of mobile and satellite communications to bring you the most powerful, integrated, and flexible tools needed to stay ahead of the competition.
The Telematics Interface improves efficiencies through increased automation.
By means of fully customizable macros, HOS,Workflow and Trailer Tracking, dispatch and management will have quick access to information at all times.
- Eliminate unnecessary calls to drivers by viewing the exact location of trucks and Estimated Time of Arrival in real time directly in Fleet Manager
- Integrated messaging and workflow help keep drivers up-to-date anywhere and at any time, allowing you to meet the demands of the marketplace.
- Reduce unproductive stops, change or re-route loads, and improve customer service
- Automatic load and driver assignment notification
- Built-in message center for viewing communications messages
- Message individual trucks or groups/fleets of trucks with integrated multi-point load macros
- Receive pre-defined return macros from drivers that will automatically update your Fleet Manager
- Workflow allows you to geocode and geofence locations to automatically update trip events with arrival and departure information when a driver completes his routes
- ELD HOS integration provides a convenient interface to view Drivers’ ELD information including drive times and breaks
- TrailerTracking allows you to keep track of trailer locations and reefer information to ensure your loads are stored optimally, safely, and securely